LOCATION: Denver, Colorado branch (2705 South Raritan St., Englewood, CO 80110)
POSITION: Full-Time Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Production Manager
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for delivery of Accessa products to designated customers while representing the Company in a professional manner. Additionally, assisting in the warehouse on order fulfillment, stock management, shipping and receiving.
- Organizes and loads truck for product delivery.
- Routes daily deliveries.
- Unloads orders per documentation (packing slip).
- Represents Company and interacts with customers in a professional manner.
- Candidates must have a good driving record and warehouse experience.
- Meets all DOT, OSHA and EPA regulations, including CDL “C” license straight truck with HAZMAT endorsement.
- Maintains the inside of the cab to include (but not limited to) the disposal of all trash and general cleanliness of the cargo area.
- Maintains maintenance of truck.
- Reports any damage or traffic violations to his/her supervisor.
- Operates vehicles in a cost-effective, safe manner.
- Maintain warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Able to lift 70(+-) lbs. from floor to waist height.
- Work in production when work load warrants it.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Compensation and Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Birthday Day Off
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with matching
- Competitive wage rate
- Bonus opportunity
- Home every night
- Hard working yet fun work environment
To request an application, submit a resume, or receive more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For general questions, contact Les Yoder at 330-231-2931.