POSITION: Chemicals Consultant
TERRITORY: Ohio, Eastern Kentucky, Western Pennsylvania
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Sales & Business Development Manager – East
Responsible for maintaining existing sales and growing the business through the cultivation of new customers in an ethical and professional manner.
- Prospect all leads to initiate sales cycle and close new business in a timely
- Assist Management in obtaining market data to best determine what prospects to
target and the means in doing so.
- Maintain existing customers through consistent contact via routine sales calls,
providing a high level of sales and customer support.
- Conduct follow-up service calls to all accounts to make certain they are satisfied
with all agreements reached during sales approach.
- Provide price quotes to all new and existing accounts when requested. Pricing is
determined by Sales Manager in coordination with the Chemicals Consultant.
- Provide technical information as requested or in a timely manner.
- Provide territory sales forecast on a quarterly basis and provide updates on an as
- Communicate through Customer Service all orders, requests and laboratory needs.
- Submit call updates via CRM and customer complaints on a timely basis to
customer service and corporate management.
- Conduct all business transactions in a professional manner with high ethical
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Birthday day off
- Partially sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Partially sponsored short & long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with competitive Accessa matching program
- Competitive wage rate
- Bonus opportunity
- Hard working yet fun work environment
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.