LOCATION: Denver, Colorado branch (2705 South Raritan St., Englewood, CO 80110)
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
EDUCATION: High School or Equivalent
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for production/warehouse duties as part of Accessa’s goal to manufacture and distribute high quality industrial paint products in an efficient, safe manner.
- Responsible for stock order fulfillment.
- Assists in high quality preparation and fulfillment of production items.
- Responsible for work-off of inferior products where possible.
- Meets all regulatory requirements on products approved thru Q.C.
- Has good communication skills.
- Maintains cleanliness and housekeeping of work area.
- Assist other areas as work volume warrants.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid vacation, holidays, and birthday day off
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with competitive employer matching plan
- Competitive Wage Rate
- Bonus Opportunity
To request an application, submit a resume, or receive more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For general questions, contact Les Yoder at 330-231-2931.