FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Henkel Flyer Features Two Dorus® Adhesives For Improved Air Quality
Both adhesive alternatives offer outstanding benefits:
• A green alternative to solvents
• Wet stick/high green strength
• Soft bond lines
• Easy application
• Quick set times
• Cost-effective application
DORUS® brand solventless adhesives can be used alone or as a turnkey solution with a unique processing system. Either way, manufacturers can improve mileage, through-put and ease-of-use in their bonding applications.
• DORUS® Macrospray 380 water-based adhesive speeds production with immediate tack and fast set. Compared to alternatives that must be almost dry before bonding, fast breaking Macrospray 380 adhesive bonds immediately. Moreover, as a non-solvent based product, Macrospray 380 benefits the workplace, the end user and the environment.
• DORUS® MACROMELT® Q-5613 semi-pressure sensitive hot melt speeds production with aggressive high green strength as it delivers a non-cracking bond line for superior performance. In addition, users may select Henkel’s patented spray system that produces successful bond with reduced coating weight.
The flyer highlights the opportunity to take advantage of two special offers. Manufacturers may select either a DORUS® water-based system demonstration and $150 worth of free product or a DORUS® semi-pressure sensitive hot melt demonstration plus complimentary “on-hand” support for one day by Henkel experts.
For additional information, call 1-800-797-4992, or visit www.henkelna.com/industrial.