POSITION: Chemicals Consultant – Greater Midwest
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Sales & Business Development Managers
Responsible for maintaining existing sales and growing the business through the cultivation of new customers in an ethical and professional manner.
- Prospect all leads to initiate sales cycle and close new business in a timely manner.
- Assist Management in obtaining market data to best determine what prospects to target and the means in doing so.
- Maintain existing customers through consistent contact via routine sales calls, providing a high level of sales and customer support.
- Conduct follow-up contact to all accounts to make certain they are satisfied with all agreements reached during sales approach.
- Provide price quotes to all new and existing accounts when requested. Pricing is determined by manager in coordination with the Coatings Consultant.
- Provide technical information as requested or in a timely manner.
- Provide territorial sales forecast on an annual basis and provide updates on an as needed basis.
- Communicate through Customer Service all orders, expedited requests and laboratory needs.
- Submit call updates via CRM and customer complaints on a timely basis to customer service and corporate management.
- Conduct all business transactions in a professional manner with high ethical standards.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Birthday day off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with competitive Accessa matching program
- Competitive wage rate
- Performance Bonus opportunity
- Hard working yet fun work environment
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.