POSITION: Coatings Consultant – Southern Indiana & Northern Kentucky
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Sales & Business Development Manager – West
Responsible for maintaining existing sales and growing the business through the cultivation of new customers in an ethical and professional manner.
- Maintain existing customers through consistent contact via routine sales calls,
providing a high level of sales support.
- Assist Management in obtaining market data to best determine what prospects to
target and the means in doing so.
- Prospect all leads to initiate sales cycle and close new business in a timely manner.
- Conduct follow-up contact to all accounts to make certain they are satisfied with all
agreements reached during sales approach.
- Provide price quotes to all new and existing accounts when requested. Pricing is
determined by manager in coordination with the Coatings Consultant.
- Coordinate with Technical Coatings Consultant to provide technical information as
requested or in a timely manner.
- Provide territorial sales forecast on an annual basis and provide updates on an as
- Perform all assigned duties with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Communicate through Customer Service all orders, expedited requests and laboratory
- Submit call reports and customer complaints on a timely basis to customer service
- Conduct all business transactions in a professional manner with high ethical
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Birthday day off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with competitive Accessa matching program
- Competitive wage rate
- Performance Bonus opportunity
- Hard working yet fun work environment
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.