LOCATION: Elkhart, IN
POSITION: Production Associate (2 openings available)
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Operations Manager
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for ensuring the quality of ACCESSA products to the customer with consistent, positive results.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to live the values of Accessa.
- Schedules and fulfills all work orders/production in an accurate manner within acceptable production lead times.
- Works with lab technicians and customer service to ensure clear communication throughout order fulfillment process.
- Verifies material and quantities received and shipments made versus packing slip and orders.
- Completes all required paperwork neatly and correctly on the same day as physical receipt.
- Stores receivables in their proper location on a timely basis.
- Stages all material to be shipped in their proper location on a timely basis.
- Ensures containers to be shipped are clean and neat before staging for shipment.
- Responsible for the orderliness and housekeeping of the warehouse.
- Ensures all shipments and paperwork meet DOT, OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Responsible for quality control of ACCESSA products.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist other areas as work volume warrants.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Compensation and Benefits include but not limited to:
- Paid vacation, holidays, and birthday day off
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with competitive employer matching plan
Please send resume to email@example.com.