POSITION: Technical Coatings Consultant
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Operations Manager
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for providing a high-level of technical expertise within the industrial coatings industry. Be responsive to product and application questions and concerns regarding use of various industrial coatings. Develop and maintain a relationship with potential, new and existing customers through industry expertise in multiple applications technologies. Effectively interpret customer needs, issues and implement solutions. Acquire a solid understanding of our current market, competitive environment, and areas of growth.
- Develop strong, positive working relationships with each customer. This includes providing product and application support for customers and the Accessa sales team.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets.
- Understand a customer’s business needs and effectively communicate.
- Support and assist the local lab in fulling LWR’S and Color match request.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers.
- Demonstrate creativity and initiative in problem solving scenarios.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits include but not limited to:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Birthday Day Off
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with matching
- Competitive wage rate
- Performance Bonus Opportunity
Please send resume to email@example.com.