REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for maintaining existing sales and growing the business through the cultivation of new customers in an ethical and professional manner.
- Maintain existing customers through consistent contact via routine sales calls, providing a high level of sales and technical support.
- Assist Management in obtaining market data to best determine what prospects to target and the means in doing so.
- Prospect all leads to initiate sales cycle and close new business in a timely manner.
- Conduct follow-up service calls to all accounts to make certain they are satisfied with all agreements reached during sales approach.
- Provide price quotes to all new and existing accounts when requested. Pricing is determined by Sales Manager in coordination with the Coatings Consultant.
- Provide technical information as requested or in a timely manner.
- Provide territorial sales forecast on an annual basis and provide updates on an as needed basis.
- Perform all assigned duties with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Communicate through Customer Service all orders, expedited requests and laboratory needs.
- Submit call reports and customer complaints on a timely basis to customer service and corporate management.
- Conduct all business transactions in a professional manner with high ethical standards.
Please send resume to email@example.com.