DEPARTMENT: Lab Services
REPORTS TO: Branch Operations Supervisor – Arthur, IL
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for ensuring the quality of ACCESSA products to the customer with consistent, positive results. Other responsibilities include new color matching/development, product testing, production/order fulfillment, and technical support to customers in the wood, metal, and specialty coatings market, particularly in the OEM environment.
- Responsible for quality control of ACCESSA products.
- New color development for wood, metal, and plastic coatings.
- Capable of producing show grade panels for customers.
- Technical support to customers and sales staff.
- Performance of lab testing thru the Lab Work Sheet process/Color match forms as requested by the customer and sales department.
- Production support.
- Responsible for work-off of inferior products where possible.
- Meets all regulatory requirements on products approved thru Q.C.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains cleanliness and housekeeping of work area.
- Assist other areas as work volume warrants.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan with matching
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at: 820 Mill Street, Arthur, IL 61911