LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
POSITION: Full-Time Delivery Driver / Production Associate
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Branch Operations Supervisor
Responsible for delivery of Accessa products to designated customers while representing the Company in a professional manner. Additionally, assisting in the warehouse on order fulfillment, stock management, shipping and receiving.
- Organizes and loads truck for product delivery.
- Routes daily deliveries.
- Unloads orders per documentation (packing slip).
- Represents Company and interacts with customers in a professional manner.
- Candidates must have a good driving record and warehouse experience.
- Meets all DOT, OSHA and EPA regulations, including CDL “C” driver’s license with HAZMAT endorsement.
- Maintains the inside of the cab to include (but not limited to) the disposal of all trash and general cleanliness of the cargo area.
- Maintains maintenance of truck.
- Reports any damage or traffic violations to his/her supervisor.
- Operates vehicles in a cost-effective, safe manner.
- Maintain warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Able to lift 70(+-) lbs. from floor to waist height.
- Assist in production when workload warrants it.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Birthday day off
- Partially sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Partially sponsored short & long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with competitive Accessa matching program
- Competitive wage rate
- Bonus opportunity
- Home every night
- Hard working yet fun work environment
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.