LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
POSITION: Lab & Color Technician / Production Associate
DEPARTMENT: Lab Services
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Branch Operations Supervisor – Pittsburgh, PA
Responsible for ensuring the quality of Accessa products to the customer with consistent, positive results. Other responsibilities include new color matching/development, product testing, production/order fulfillment, and technical support to customers in the wood, metal, and specialty coatings market, particularly in the OEM environment.
- Responsible for quality control of Accessa products.
- New color development for wood, metal, and plastic coatings.
- Capable of producing show grade panels for customers.
- Technical support to customers and sales staff.
- Performance of lab testing thru the Lab Work Sheet process/Color match forms as requested by the customer and sales department.
- Production support.
- Responsible for work-off of inferior products where possible.
- Meets all regulatory requirements on products approved thru Q.C.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Paid Vacation, PTO, Holidays, & Birthday Day Off (27.5 paid days off in first full calendar year)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with matching
- Competitive wage rate
- Bonus opportunity
- Home every night
- Hard working yet fun work environment
Please send resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 1127 Washington Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15206.