LOCATION: Jasper, IN
POSITION: Technical Coatings Consultant
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Operations Manager
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for providing a high-level of technical expertise, including application support and custom color matching, within the industrial coatings industry, particularly industrial wood coatings. Develop and maintain a relationship with existing and prospective customers through industry expertise in multiple applications technologies. Effectively interpret customer needs and issues and implement solutions. Acquire a solid understanding of our current market, competitive environment, and areas of growth.
- Develop strong, positive working relationships with each customer. This includes providing product and application support for customers and the Accessa sales team.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, and government regulations that affect target markets.
- Understand a customer’s business needs and effectively communicate.
- Support and assist the local lab with Lab Work Requests, custom color matches, and general QC work as needed.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers.
- Demonstrate creativity and initiative in problem solving scenarios.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Birthday day off
- Partially sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Partially sponsored short & long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with competitive Accessa matching program
- Competitive wage rate
- Performance bonus opportunity
- Some overnight travel
- Satisfactory driving background check
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs to waist height
- Ability to work in standing position for multiple hours per day
- Coatings application: 3 years (Preferred)
- Color matching: 2 years (Preferred)
Please send resume to email@example.com.