LOCATION: Elkhart, IN
POSITION: Customer Service Concierge
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Corporate Operations Manager
The Customer Service Concierge has a primary goal of providing white glove service to
Accessa’s customers. The CSC manages the entire order entry and management process, including answering all customer questions and providing follow up to deliver on the utmost expectations.
The perfect fit of a Customer Service Concierge:
- You exude warmth, energy, and charisma.
- You love meeting new people and leave a positive impression on them.
- You thrive on the unexpected and perform patiently under stress and pressure.
- You have a passion for customer service and helping people.
- You nurture and help build upon all customer relationships.
- Manage incoming phone calls, emails, faxes
- Sales order entry
- Provide status of sales orders to customers
- Sales order invoicing
- Investigate complaint reports
- Maintain new color match log and process
- Maintain customer contract pricing
- File and maintain closed sales order and correspondence files
- Maintain SDS & data sheet control
- File and monitor shipping damage claims with carriers
- Provide internal sales support to outside sales team
- Provide administrative support to Management Team as necessary
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Birthday day off
- Partially sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Partially sponsored short & long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with competitive Accessa matching program
- Competitive wage rate
- Performance bonus opportunity
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.