POSITION: Lab & Color Technician
DEPARTMENT: Lab Services
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Branch Operations Supervisor
Responsible for ensuring the quality of Accessa products to the customer with consistent, positive results, including new color matching/development, product testing, production/order fulfillment, and technical support to customers in the wood, metal, and specialty coatings market, particularly in the OEM environment.
- Responsible for quality control of Accessa products.
- New color development for liquid wood and general industrial metal coatings.
- Capable of producing show grade panels for customers.
- Performance of lab testing thru the Lab Work Sheet process/Color match forms as requested by the customer and sales department.
- Production support.
- Responsible for work-off of inferior products where possible.
- Meets all regulatory requirements on products approved thru Q.C.
- Maintains cleanliness and housekeeping of work area.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Birthday day off
- Partially sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Partially sponsored short & long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with competitive Accessa matching program
- Competitive wage rate
Please send resume to email@example.com.