LOCATION: Temporarily Remote due to COVID-19
POSITION: Sales & Business Development Manager
ACCOUNTABLE TO: President
The Sales & Business Development Manager – West leads the growth of sales through direct selling efforts and through the management of the West Division’s sales team. Serving as the guiding hand for the sales team, the position develops training programs and strategies for the sales team to operate effectively and holds sales team members accountable to surpass short and long term goals. The position is responsible for the supervision of the sales team including recruiting and hiring new sales team members and accountability, discipline, and termination of all sales team members. The Sales & Business Development Manager is a member of the management team and plays a key role in the strategic planning and execution of the company as a whole.
1. Develop a professional sales team which can consult the customer in a manner consistent with the company’s core values.
2. As a member of the management team, serve an active role in developing the annual sales goals for the sales department and each sales team member.
3. Lead the development and successful execution of annual territory business plans to meet and exceed the company’s annual sales goals.
4. Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and provide supervisory assistance in case of any problems, complaints, emergencies, etc.
5. Provide annual performance evaluations for the sales team and develop and implement personal growth plans for each team member.
6. Work with the marketing department to develop and implement sales programs and marketing strategies to support the sales team and their growth efforts.
7. Work with the president and management team in managing the company’s basic sales philosophy, including pricing, policies, objectives, sales quotas, and annual budget creation.
8. Stay actively informed of all sales and marketing activities of the company’s competitors.
9. Lead and protect the company culture by living the company core values.
10. Perform other related tasks such as representation at regional events, support of corporate initiatives, and the like as requested or assigned.
11. Travel Requirements: While the position establishes its own schedule, it is expected that the position actively work in person with the sales team and customers on a regular basis. The position will travel regularly within the company’s western geography and, on average, spend one to three overnights per work week. The company’s current western division includes western Indiana; northern and western Kentucky; the state of Illinois; the state of Colorado; and portions of bordering states. Travel to Accessa’s Denver, CO market will be more limited.
12. Residency Restriction: Accessa Coatings Solutions’ corporate office is in
Indianapolis, IN. Accessa has production/warehouse facilities in Arthur, IL; Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Elkhart, IN; Indianapolis, IN; and Millersburg, OH. It is preferred the position live in Indianapolis, though not required so long as the place of residence is within the primary geography described herein.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Birthday day off
- Partially sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Partially sponsored short & long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with competitive Accessa matching program
- Competitive wage rate
- Bonus opportunity
- Hard working yet fun work environment
Please send resume to email@example.com.