POSITION: Lab Technician & Color Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Lab Services
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Branch Operations Supervisor – Elkhart
Responsible for ensuring the quality of ACCESSA products to the customer with consistent, positive results. Other responsibilities include new color matching/development, product testing, and technical support to customers in the wood, metal, and specialty coatings market, particularly in the OEM environment.
- Responsible for quality control of ACCESSA products.
- New color development for wood, metal, and plastic coatings.
- Capable of producing show grade panels for customers.
- Technical support to customers and sales staff.
- Performance of lab testing thru the Lab Work Sheet process/Color match forms as requested by the customer and sales department.
- Production support.
- Responsible for work-off of inferior products where possible.
- Meets all regulatory requirements on products approved thru Q.C.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with competitive Accessa matching program
Please send resume to email@example.com, or apply in person at:
2316 Charlotte Ave, Elkhart, IN 46517