POSITION: Technical Chemicals Consultant – Midwest
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Operations Manager
Responsible for providing a high-level of technical expertise within the industrial chemicals industry. Be responsive to product and application questions and concerns regarding use of various industrial chemicals. Develop and maintain a relationship with potential, new and existing customers through industry expertise in multiple applications technologies. Effectively interpret customer needs, issues and implement solutions. Acquire a solid understanding of our current market, competitive environment, and areas of growth.
- Develop strong, positive working relationships with each customer. This includes providing product and application support for customers and the Accessa sales team.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that affect target markets.
- Understand a customer’s business needs and effectively communicate.
- Support and assist the lab in filing LWR’S.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers.
- Demonstrate creativity and initiative in problem solving scenarios.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Birthday day off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with competitive Accessa matching program
- Competitive wage rate
- Performance Bonus opportunity
- Hard working yet fun work environment
Please send resume to email@example.com.