POSITION: Coatings Consultant – Northern Illinois / SE Wisconsin / NW Indiana market
REPORTS TO: Sales & Business Development Manager – West
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for maintaining existing sales and growing the business
through the cultivation of new customers in an ethical and professional manner.
- Prospect all leads to initiate sales cycle and close new business in a timely manner.
- Assist Management in obtaining market data to best determine what prospects to target and the means in doing so.
- Maintain existing customers through consistent contact via routine sales calls, providing a high level of sales and customer support.
- Conduct follow-up service calls to all accounts to make certain they are satisfied with all agreements reached during sales approach.
- Provide price quotes to all new and existing accounts when requested. Pricing is determined by Sales Manager in coordination with the Coatings Consultant.
- Provide technical information as requested or in a timely manner.
- Provide territory sales forecast on an annual basis and provide updates on an as needed basis.
- Communicate through Customer Service all orders, requests and laboratory needs.
- Submit call updates via CRM and customer complaints on a timely basis to customer service and corporate management.
- Conduct all business transactions in a professional manner with high ethical standards.
Benefits to include but not limited to:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Birthday Day Off
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with matching
- Competitive Wage Rate
- Performance Bonus Opportunity
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.