POSITION: Lab & Color Technician / Production Associate – Chicago, IL
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for ensuring the quality of Accessa products to the customer with consistent,
positive results. Other responsibilities include new color matching/development, product
testing, production/order fulfillment, and technical support to customers in the wood, metal,
and specialty coatings market, particularly in the OEM environment.
- Responsible for quality control of Accessa products.
- New color development for wood, metal, and plastic coatings.
- Capable of producing show grade panels for customers.
- Technical support to customers and sales staff.
- Performance of lab testing thru the Lab Work Sheet process/Color match forms as requested by the customer and sales department.
- Production support.
- Responsible for work-off of inferior products where possible.
- Meets all regulatory requirements on products approved thru Q.C.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains cleanliness and housekeeping of work area.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Benefits to include but not limited to:
- Paid vacation, holidays, and birthday day off
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with competitive employer matching plan
- Competitive Wage Rate
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.